11/13/2008

Statement on the election of Barack Obama as it regards the 9/11 Truth Movement

From Donna Marsh O'ConnorNovember 9, 2008First let me say, after years of skepticism re the Democratic Party, I am a Progressive Democrat and so my comments reflect that. Someday perhaps someone more powerful than I will be able to dismantle the two party system, and make more genuine choice possible in this country. Right now, there are two parties. For eight years George W. Bush and Dick Cheney impostered as Republicans. I have said before and will say again, they would not have fit into my party and of this I am proud. They led a band of rogues that brought this country to the brink of absolute despotism. Let the Republicans worry about that mess. I remember telling my students long ago, I didn't vote for Bill Clinton for what he would do, I voted for Bill Clinton for what he said, for the values he espoused, for the way his insistence on social justice resonated. After his election, his actions were, indeed, another matter. The good news: Barack Obama seems to be a decent man, tough enough to steer this nation in the left direction, confident enough to know he will succeed, smart enough to know that the powerful right still has the means to inflict great pain and re-enter greater and stronger. His election has elated many, particularly me, for a whole host of reasons, but for our purposes the following two:

Read More...

[Source: 911truth.org ::::: - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

No comments:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>script src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~s/blogspot/TheLastMovement?i=<$BlogItemPermalinkURL$>" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">